Monday, March 10, 2008

1 Year Anniversary


Today is our 1 year anniversary, and on the 16th will be five years together. I had to take a minute and get sappy about how much I love Preston, he is the most amazing, wonderful husband in the world. I am so blessed to be his compainion and spend my life and the eternities with him. I remember the first time I saw him and I knew right then that he was the man I was going to spend my life with before I even knew his name. He is my best friend and the love of my life. I am so excited to see what the years will bring us. I love you Preston, this has been the most amazing year and I know that they will only get better and our love will only become stronger and deeper.

1 comment:

Lorien said...

CONGRATS! I can't believe how fast time flies by. I am so glad you found someone who makes you so happy!