Friday, May 23, 2008
New Job!!!
I just got hired as the new MANAGER of my gym Anytime Fitness!!! I am so so excited for this job. It's a good fit for me because I am so obsessed with fitness and health, and one of the main reasons they hired me was because I practically live there already. My whole life focuses on being healthy (just ask Preston, sometimes I go a little nuts!) Some of you might ask how this goes with a Family Studies degree...well I want to be a life coach with a focus on adolescents battling obesity. So, this job gets me into the industry and gives me some experience that's more than just my own. So, wish me luck I start Tuesday :) I will let you all know how it goes. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
YAY! How was it? Do you love it?!!?
Hows the job going? It sounds like a really fun job. Miss ya!
Post a Comment