Monday, November 30, 2009

{ Bump, Set, Spike!! }

As many of you know I am the Young Women's sports director (Coach) for my ward, best calling ever by the way. So, once again I am on here to brag a little about my amazing girls! We went to the Region Championship in Volleyball again this year. YAY!! I am so proud of these girls I could just split in two!

The girls really had to battle it out this year! One minute we were out of Region play and then we got a second chance to play again (a team left and we got their spot) and then on the second day a of bracket play and won it all but one game, 7 hours worth of playing and we made it into the Championship Game!!! The girls did so awesome, we got second place in Region which is nothing to be sad about since we weren't even supposed to be there! They are such a great group of girls, it has absolutely nothing to do with me! They are just awesome! This also makes it the 4th Region Championship game we have been to in two years, 2 in volleyball and 2 in basketball!!!


P.S.
New Moon was AWESOME!!! Bet you were waiting for that, weren't ya?! ;)

1 comment:

Mike, Karen and Josh said...

Tara,
Thanks for your sweet post on our blog. I'm so excited to get to know you better. I LOVE your blog. Very cute, and so great to get a glimpse into your fun lives. Email me any time, I'd love to talk more. mike_karen_josh@hotmail.com

:)
Karen
PS. CUTE hair!