Since we're moving I thought I should probably show you Paxton's room before
I take it all down and pack it away. I had so much fun putting together his nursery and am sad to have to take it all down but now I get to create a big boy room in our next house and that makes it all better!
3 comments:
I LOVE that!! I love the neutral walls with colorful accents. My baby room has tissue paper pom pom's too. I love love love it!
It has been fun seeing you update your blog because our kiddos are a year apart and it makes me think of all the fun we have in store this next year. :)
So stinking cute! Good luck with your move!
So cute! Can't wait to see the next room! Sadness having to pack everything. I don't even want to get to that part yet... Bleh.
Post a Comment